Heritage Crossing in West Baltimore is a 32-acre, mixed-income, diverse community of 260 attached and semi-detached apartments and townhomes. Residents enjoy the beauty of the community's manicured landscaping and easy access to Downtown, the Inner Harbor and stadiums.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....20 minutes
- Charles Center….10 minutes
- Penn Station….10 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn't think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community organization members and Live Baltimore's Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider's view of this city neighborhood.
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.