Mount Vernon in Central Baltimore offers some of the best conveniences of urban living. The lively neighborhood is close to cultural amenities, dining, nightlife and shopping. Living spaces include single-family Victorian rowhomes, carriage houses, condos, apartments and several high-rises. Residents enjoy having a wide array of art, entertainment and services just steps from their front doors. Residents enjoy having a front-row view each year to the annual lighting of the Washington Monument.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....25 minutes
- Charles Center….5 minutes
- Penn Station….5 minutes
- Easy Access to Light Rail
- Easy Access to Metro Subway
- Easy Access to Major Highways
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn't think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community Organization members and Live Baltimore's Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider's view of this city neighborhood.
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.