Maryland Mortgage Program Flex Direct
The Maryland Mortgage Program (MMP) helps homebuyers in Maryland achieve their dream of homeownership through a range of programs that make purchasing and owning a home more affordable. MMP home loans are 30-year fixed-rate loans available as either Government or Conventional insured loans. Flex loans allow buyers to benefit from the Maryland HomeCredit program. The Flex Direct loan offers the most competitive interest rates within this product line.
This program allows you to borrow money to buy your home.
ELIGIBILITY & LIMITATIONS
- You must earn a homeownership counseling certificate before closing on your home.
- You may not own other properties at the time of closing.
- You must live in this home as your primary residence.
- You must use a Maryland Mortgage Program-approved lender.
- Your mortgage amount cannot exceed Maryland Mortgage Program limits.
- Not limited to first-time homebuyers
- Household income cannot exceed Maryland Mortgage Program limits
- Maryland Mortgage Program Partner Match cannot be used with Flex Direct loans.
Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development, Maryland Mortgage Program
We're here to help.
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.