Hoes Heights is a historic neighborhood in North Baltimore named for the farmer and freedman who purchased the land in the late 1800's and divided it among his children. This family-friendly legacy lasts today in this tight-knit community where children play in the side streets on summers evenings and neighbors look after each other. Homes are a mix of housing styles, from wood-framed, single-family, detached homes to brick rowhomes, bungalows and duplexes.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....35 minutes
- Charles Center….15 minutes
- Penn Station….10 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.