Belair-Edison in Northeast Baltimore is nestled between multiple green spaces. The 300-acre Herring Run Park runs along its north side, Lake Montebello to the west and Clifton Park to the southwest. The neighborhood contains more than 6,900 porch-front, park-front and detached homes, many with yards and off-street parking. Belair-Edison is home to a revitalizing business district along Belair Road and Erdman Avenue, shopping centers and a micro-brewery.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....30 minutes
- Charles Center….15 minutes
- Penn Station….15 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn't think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community organization members and Live Baltimore's Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider's view of this city neighborhood.
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.