Madison Park in West Baltimore is a small sliver of a neighborhood between Bolton Hill and Upton. It includes grand, historic rowhomes, large religious buildings and many open community spaces. Close to Penn Station and Metro, the neighborhood has a 100 transit score and an equally high walk score, making it a commuter or pedestrian's dream.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....25 minutes
- Charles Center….10 minutes
- Penn Station….5 minutes
- Easy Access to Light Rail
- Easy Access to Metro Subway
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn’t think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community organization members and Live Baltimore’s Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider’s view of this city neighborhood.
Interested in becoming a Neighborhood Ambassador? Find out how.
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Real Estate Agents in Madison Park
Apartments in Madison Park
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.