Ten Hills is a picturesque community in Southwest Baltimore. The first homes were built in 1910 and designed to include five to six bedrooms! Large, single-family dwellings sit on vast, shaded lots throughout the winding streets of the neighborhood. Neighbors enjoy living in such a historic and aesthetically diverse residential neighborhood.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....20 minutes
- Charles Center….20 minutes
- Penn Station….20 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.