Baltimore City Employee Homeownership Program
The Baltimore City Employee Homeownership Program is a benefit to all full-time, permanently employed individuals of Baltimore City agencies or quasi-City agencies. Eligible employees purchasing their home in Baltimore City should apply.
This program reduces the amount of money you’ll need up-front to buy your home.
ELIGIBILITY & LIMITATIONS
- You must earn a homeownership counseling certificate before making an offer on your home.
- You must contribute at least $1,000 of your own money to your home purchase.
- You must live in this home as your primary residence.
- Your mortgage amount cannot exceed the current FHA mortgage limit of $517,500 for a single-family home.
- Fixed-rate mortgages only. Co-signers, cash sales, and owner-financing are not permitted.
- No household income restriction
- Not limited to first-time homebuyers
We're here to help.
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.