Greater Mondawmin and Coppin Heights Incentive by NHS
The Greater Mondawmin and Coppin Heights Incentive by Neighborhood Housing Services of Baltimore is a $10,000 deferred loan to attract potential homebuyers to the Greater Mondawmin and Coppin Heights areas by providing down payment assistance to moderate-to-low income buyers in the neighborhoods of Greater Mondawmin and Coppin Heights. Homes in these neighborhoods may also be eligible for an additional $5,000 in down payment assistance through Project Reinvest.
This program reduces the amount of money you’ll need up-front to buy your home.
ELIGIBILITY & LIMITATIONS
- You must earn a homeownership counseling certificate before closing on your home.
- You must live in this home as your primary residence.
- Household income cannot exceed 100% AMI
- Geographic restrictions apply. You must purchase a home in Greater Mondawmin or Coppin Heights.
- You must use an approved lender.
- The home may have up to four zoned residential units.
ADDITIONAL REFERENCES & RESOURCES
We're here to help.
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.