Berea in East Baltimore is comprised of historic rowhomes offering residents a choice between large, grassy yards and low-maintenance, paved front areas. The majority of the neighborhood includes well-manicured lawns, tidy porches and abundant flower gardens. Residents enjoy a strong sense of community, engaged neighbors and easy access to major commuter routes.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....30 minutes
- Charles Center….15 minutes
- Penn Station….10 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn't think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community organization members and Live Baltimore's Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider's view of this city neighborhood.
Real Estate Agents in Berea
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.