Cross Country is a historic neighborhood in Northwest Baltimore that offers large, single-family, detached homes and duplexes. Residents enjoy spacious homes set among tree-lined, quiet streets just 20 minutes from Downtown!
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....35 minutes
- Charles Center….25 minutes
- Penn Station….15 minutes
- Easy Access to Major Highways
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn’t think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community organization members and Live Baltimore’s Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider’s view of this city neighborhood.
Interested in becoming a Neighborhood Ambassador? Find out how.
- Comprehensive Housing Assistance, Inc. (CHAI)
- Cross Country Improvement Association
- View All
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Real Estate Agents in Cross Country
You Might Also Like...
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.